Monday, September 9, 2013

102 Days Left to Change My Life - Veering Off Course, Adventure Time!

--- Start Rant ---

So what do you do when you veer off course?

You go on an adventure!

I'm starting to change without really doing anything...

I've obtained cleaner and healthier habits.

I'm making poor decisions in regards to my intake.

My boss called me at 6:30AM and let me know I'm late for work.. got there an HOUR LATE!

But being late and letting my manager down has pushed me to do even better at work.

I figured out a way to see Sonja more this year.

Simply hopping in her car and going to school with her on my days off. Ha-zaaah!

New Friends? If you count Jason and Phillip, then yes, yes I have made some new friends.

..and Phillip won when we went to Bingo.

Finally figured out my Birthday Theme: Dennis - 25 Years

Now to figure out where to have my birthday dinner.

Also, this would be the first time my friends would meet my family,

and my family would meet my friends... scary

foooooo  (that was Harvey Duke on my laptop)

so I'm off today, and I have been randomly selected to go to JURY DUTY!

Congratulations...

and what are the chances that I would have Jury Duty with my boss' husband?!

I'm not looking forward to Thanksgiving..

It was when Chuy took me on our very first date..

The Houston Thanksgiving Parade.. and it was so much fun

sigh..

mmm, speaking of the holidays, Halloween stuff are in stores already!

I decided I will be dressing up as................a Matador!

okay, I'm done.

--- End Rant ---

No comments:

Post a Comment