Thursday, October 24, 2013

58 Days Left to Go - Positive and Negative

Let's start with the positive.

I got to see my friends (Nick and Anna) that moved to West Virginia the past weekend. I have not seen them in two years! It was nice seeing their little ones again too, even if they don't remember me. Not only did I see my friends, but the old group of friends that I used to hang out with years ago. It was quite refreshing and fun to hang out all together again.

I went to Karaoke with the friends mentioned above and had a great night. I haven't went out to Karaoke with my dear Jeana in forever, not to mention having Anna go to a muscle stripper guy and put a dollar in his underwear. (I know she liked it too)

I started talking to a guy on OkCupid, although flags went up kind of quickly and I don't think it's gonna work out. In the first conversation we had on the phone, he mentioned that he has already named our five future kids after biblical names and that on rainy days we are gonna watch tv... so what's the positive in all of this? It's literally the guy. He's so POSITIVE, that it's unreal. It really seems fake, or perhaps he's really naive. I am just look at it realistically.. (or pessimistically)..

So what's the negative?

I got my HIV test results back and it came back NEGATIVE!

Next on my short term to do list:

-Make a cupcake costume for Halloween
-Visit my parents.
-Get my donut tattoo this coming Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment