Sunday, October 13, 2013

68 Days Left to Go - Bed Rest

I woke up feeling horrible yesterday, and had to go home early from work. My symptoms:

Nasal Congestion
Coughing
Sneezing
Sore Throat
Upset Stomach
Fever

I can't figure out if it's reoccurring symptoms from my CMV, or if I have the flu or severe allergies.

Having Harvey with me is great, but I really do need to figure out what I can do about my cat allergies. I haven't been able to have clear sinuses ever since I got him. It reminds me of when I lived at home with my parents and we had our two dogs Buddy and BJ.

Not much has happened since my last post.. and it's only a few more months until my deadline on my goals that I made. One of the goals that I can really tell I have accomplished more and more is seeing my parents more often. I'm very happy with that result. I have also made a few new friends which checks another goal off my list and my recent vacation to Napa Valley and San Francisco should complete another goal I set for myself. So over all I am doing very well, however, it's that one thing that I can't seem to get right is my Diet and Exercise.. Although I joined 24 Hour Fitness and have been working out with Katie, so I guess it's a step toward the right path. I would also like to mention I got a raise at work. woo!

So yes, currently right now I am very ill. Not sure what it is, but tomorrow I will be going to a clinic and finding out what I can do to get better faster.

Some short term goals I have:

Clean my apartment
Ren Fest w/ Jenn
Make/Send my Birthday Invitations

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment