Monday, October 14, 2013

67 Days Left to Go - Dreams, Memories, and Secrets.

I learned a lot of things today.. some of which seem like the monster hiding under my bed.

I was curious one day when I read on my birth certificate that I had one sibling that was born and still alive and another sibling that was born and had passed away. Well, it turns out I had another older brother.. No one seems to really talk about it, and I'm not even sure my Dad even knows. It's probably a really tough subject to talk about. I have so many questions in my head, wondering what could have been, and if my life would have been drastically changed.

So not many people really know this, but I have not been able to breath through my nose since I was born.. I'm not sure why, perhaps a deviated septum, but today, when I used the Nasal Spray, I was able to fully breath! It was an amazing experience and I wish it could have last longer, because it shortly went away.

On Wednesday, I'm going to see my general physician to get my CMV checked up again and also my Sleep Apnea. I am hoping he has some sort of cure for all of this.. because quite frankly I don't want to die in my sleep..

I hope I get better soon, because I have things to do and places to go!

-Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment