Monday, July 29, 2013

143 Days Left to Go - Responsibilities Are Part of the Journey to Change

It feels great to live in a clean area. That's the only thing I have left here now that my roommate and his feline have tormented Harvey Duke and I. As long as I clean and simply follow my responsibilities in this home, I should be okay.

When I got home, all I wanted was to cook a simple dinner and when I walked into my kitchen, garbage galore, gnats, the microwave was filthy with something exploded in it, and the stove had the same thing on it. I was livid. I ended up going to Chili's to eat dinner.

I was not having a good evening, but I decided to take things into my hands.


When I got home, I cleaned the kitchen, told my friend to take out the trash, and feel a lot better.


Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment