Sunday, July 28, 2013

144 Days Left to Go - Awake.

I'm wide awake.

My roommate came home drunk again.. at 5AM, and left his keys in his car and someone took him home. Now he's watching TV very loudly and laughing louder than the TV show itself.. bleh..

Good news: With permission from his recruiter, he will be moving to Corpus with his Grandmother and taking his cat with him!

*crosses fingers*

Celebration Party at my place if it all goes through!

Today, I have a brunch date with Jason, someone I met online. This will be the third time that we've met up for brunch. We are also going to be clipping coupons and searching for deals around the area. I'm very fascinated in the extreme couponing craze.

Afterwards, I'll go visit my parents and see how they're doing.

...A change is gonna come

No comments:

Post a Comment