Tuesday, July 23, 2013

149 Days Left to Go - It's Not What I Had Planned

Spontaneous events can be a lot of fun, however planning in my opinion can lead you to the right direction toward the success of your goals. So let me give a brief description of what occurred last night.

My friend upset me, which made me go out last night to karaoke. I played a slot machine and won $30. I ate Burger King. A handsome Mexican guy who did not know any English bought me all my drinks last night. Exchanged numbers with thus guy, and today we texted each other in Spanish while I translated the conversation on my Windows Phone.

I ended up making plans last night to go out on Wednesday as well.. The only reason why I decided to go out again tomorrow is because I owe my friend dearly, who helped me greatly when I was dead broke and only had a few dollars in my pocket.

I would like to end with a thought my co-worker asked me about this blog:

"You mention what you are going through and where you want to be, but you don't mention at all how you are going to make the changes.."

I must admit, she is actually right. I will figure this out in the coming week. Until then, I know to make sure I follow the plans, and if spontaneous events occur, to make sure I am aware of my end goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment