Tuesday, August 27, 2013

115 Days Left to Go - A Second Opinion on My Mid Twenties

My friend, that I am going to name Levi, has enlightened me about a more realistic view on my goals and blog. I guess I need to be a little bit more clear on what these goals really are and what I am hoping to accomplish. What I ultimately want to change are my bad habits. There are some things that I do that are having a negative impact on my health, life, and well being.

One thing that Levi mentioned was that if I go cold turkey on some of the things I used to do, I would eventually break and over indulge when I do it again. Levi suggests things in moderation. An example of that would be "No Unhealthy Food!", but one day I tell myself that I have been good and healthy and have been craving Chinese Food. I then go to a buffet and literally eat my heart out...

Another thing that Levi also told me was accountability. I need some support in finding the few that will hold me accountable to these goals. I honestly have not been doing a good job visiting home, and have yet to start to work out since making this blog. My diet was pretty good at one point, but has fallen since. It would be great to have some help from people holding me accountable for my goals.

So what now?

Well, short term to-do list/goals:

  • Clean Apartment
  • Visit Mom
  • Save Money


No comments:

Post a Comment