Thursday, August 1, 2013

140 Days Left to Go - Meet and Greet.

Last night I met a fellow at a gay pool tournament. I don't recall his name, but something interesting happened. We sat down with each other at a random table after I finished losing and we started talking. What we did for a career, school, education, life, family, hobbies, and I have learned (and have I really learned) not to get ahead of myself. Perhaps I met a new friend, but I'm not going to lie.. There was a little spark in our eyes. (& if you're wondering, no I was not drunk. I only had one beer.)

I got to sing four new songs at karaoke today.

  • Red Solo Cup - Keith Urban
  • Feeling Good - Michael Buble
  • Little Lion Man - Mumford and Sons
  • If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys

Tonight, I am returning to my Thursday Gay Coffee Meet Up Group, and hoping to meet new people and see my old friends again that I have not seen in quite some time. (I ended up passing out at 4pm and waking up at 7am the next morning... the Meet Up was at 7pm!)

I would like to also add that yesterday evening I surprised my parents by coming to visit them and had dinner with them. My mom has seen the change in my appearance, which makes me happy. I caught up with my dad and he gave me some great advice. I am hoping to see them more and more each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment