Sunday, August 18, 2013

123 Days Left to Go - Good-bye Lukas Chase Harris!

Nyko is picking up his cat today. I am very excited.. but that also means I better get all of Harvey's cat toys before someone comes and takes them all.. oh and hide the cat food too. Knowing this information ahead of time will give me ample amount of time to prepare for anything that could happen. Gosh I wish I could've change the locks when I had the chance.

On a good note, I clean my entire apartment, except for the dishes. Still need to get those done. Let's just say that I have discovered... hundreds..and hundreds of gnats/fruit flies living in my kitchen... sigh.. I know I need to do better, but I still blame someone for the mess to begin with.

Jason's coming over today to meet Harvey and to go out for brunch like we always do. This Thursday, Jeana, Phillip, Jason and I will be going to play Bingo! I haven't played Bingo in forever!

Work has been great, I have had a few forgetful times, but I am still striving to do better. I need to remember to do more test trays..!

Lastly, I finished the time capsule with my best friends Ezzy and Sonja. We put a buncha stuff in there, and we are going to open that sucker up when we're all 30. (Winter 2019)

I hope everyone has a good day and we shall see what happens when Nyko picks up his cat.

1 comment:

  1. Can we have a group name? I think we need a group name.

    ReplyDelete