Friday, August 2, 2013

139 Days Left to Go - My Apartment Complex vs. Harvey/Lukas

So I return home to find the apartment complex that I live in is doing an inspection this Thursday. I have no idea what they will be look at or why they have the need to do so, but one thing that has changed since I signed the lease is my kitty cat and my newly adopted cat. I did not let them know I have a pet, nor do I plan on telling them because of their high cost pet deposit. This is where I need to find someone or someplace where I can go hide my cats.

Let's look at my options:

  • Parents' House: Most likely so, but I don't want the cats to tear anything up, although I can stuff them in one room with food and a litter box just until after the inspection and voila!
  • Animal Kennel: This will cost money. This will also do the trick.
  • Friends' Place: I could somehow find someone to house my pets for a short amount of time. Problem is, I don't know anyone that can do that.
It looks like I figured it out. I need to hide all the cat toys and anything pet related and clean my kitchen. I am going to have to drop off the cats at my parents' place early Thursday morning and make sure to clean up the place on Wednesday.

I'm sure I'll let you all know what happens next week, just make sure you cross your fingers for me.

(speaking of cats, one of them is clawing my work shoes, while the other one has a phobia of shoes....)

No comments:

Post a Comment