Saturday, August 24, 2013

118 Days Left to Go - CDM, CFPP

I finally found what I can start working towards. My new director sent me and email and beside his name were these two acronyms. CDM and CFPP. I was curious and googled those acronyms and discovered there were some certifications that he had, which must've helped him become where he is today.

CDM stands for Certified Dietary Manager

CFPP stands for Certified Food Protection Professional

It looks like I qualify to take the certification exam and have an option to join the ANFP - Assocication of Nutrition and Food Service Professionals.

I'm going to go to the book store and check online to see if there is some study material that I could use and then get my certification.

Sincerely,


Dennis Ha, CDM, CFPP

No comments:

Post a Comment